UN Global Compact Network Lebanon is organizing the National Sustainability Youth Competition to instill a sense of public involvement and urgency towards the SDGs in the Lebanese youth, highlighting the significance of the SDGs and the inspiring work that comes along with it. This competition provides a platform for the youth of today to devise a detailed action plan that solves a problem on any SDG of your choice.
To participate you have to do the following:
Choose an SDG and prepare a 1-minute video narrating a comprehensive proposal that will help solve a problem in Lebanon to bring us closer to the 2030 agenda.
- Your team has to be composed of up to 4 members
- You should be 16 to 25 years old
- The contest ends on Friday October 12, 2018
- Fill in the following registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4kbKcqd2JVf_BMxcp3e0Qy4V5v-NAtbHcfizpueCQngdx8Q/viewform
- Contestants must select ONE of the 17 SDGs and upload a comprehensive 1 minute video showing how they plan to tackle an issue in Lebanon
- The video submissions are to be posted on Instagram and Facebook, along with the mentions of @gcnlebanon @GCNLebanon respectively and the hashtag #SDGyouthlb. (Your posts should be public to be viewed)