Access the UN Global Compact’s Academy E-learning Course on Gender Equality on International Women’s Day and Gain a certificate of completion after successfully completing the course
Gender equality is both a fundamental human right and a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world. Yet, at the current rate of progress, it will take over 10 generations to close the economic gender gap.
In celebration of International Women’s Day, the UN Global Compact Academy is excited to promote this 30-minute e-learning course to help companies understand the role of business in advancing gender equality and the concrete steps that can be taken to help accelerate the pace of change.
Your entire company has access to the course offered in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German. Share with your colleagues today and discover how your company can start taking action on gender equality in the Decade of Action.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn why gender equality and women’s empowerment is a prerequisite to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- Encourage your company to contribute to the achievement of SDG 5
- Understand how to build the business case for gender equality in your company
- Discover how the Women’s Empowerment Principles and other key frameworks, tools and resources can support your business
- Take concrete steps that your business can take to mainstream gender equality into strategy and operations
- Gain a certificate of completion after successfully completing the course
Get started now and register on this link: info.unglobalcompact.org/genderequality
And get notified about latest news, events and more.