SDG Action Manager
TAKE MEANINGFUL ACTION AND TRACK YOUR PROGRESS ON THE SDGS
While real progress has been made by the business community, action to meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is not advancing at the speed nor scale required. Developed by B Lab and the United Nations Global Compact, the SDG Action Manager is a web-based impact management solution to enable businesses to take action and track progress on the Sustainable Development Goals through 2030.
The SDG Action Manager brings together B Lab’s B Impact Assessment, the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact, and the Sustainable Development Goals, to enable meaningful business action through dynamic self-assessment, benchmarking and improvement. It is informed by the work and feedback of a range of stakeholders including experts in corporate sustainability, civil society, UN and academia and it is inspired by the participating companies of the UN Global Compact and Certified B Corp community.
SDG ACTION MANAGER ENABLES YOUR COMPANY TO:
- Find your starting point: Learn which SDGs matter most to you based on your company profile and how to take action today.
- Understand and share your impact: Get a clear view of how your operations, supply chain and business model can create positive impact and identify risk areas for each SDG.
- Set goals and track improvement: Set ambitious goals and visualize your company’s progress on the SDG Action Manager dashboard.
- Collaborate across your company: Invite colleagues to join the SDG Action Manager, contribute expertise and track real-time progress and performance.
- Learn at every step: Access relevant resources and determine high-impact action based on thought-provoking, actionable assessment questions, and improvement guides.
- Trailblaze together: Join a global movement of companies working to build a better world for people and the planet by 2030.
HOW IT WORKS:
The SDG Action Manager is structured as a series of distinct modules, beginning with a “Baseline Module” that provides a starting point for users and expanding to modules for each Sustainable Development Goal from Goal 1 through to Goal 16. Each module is structured into subsections and features a series of questions designed to offer concrete actions for businesses to improve their impact, a performance framework to track their progress and internally benchmark against others and supplemental resources to assist in their implementation.
“The private sector has an opportunity to impart real change for those who face poverty, inequality and injustice – and to safeguard our environment. We are calling on businesses around the world to go “all in” over the next decade so we can deliver on our promise of a shared, durable prosperity for all people. The SDG Action Manager is a critical tool on this journey.”Lise Kingo, CEO & Executive Director of the UN Global Compact
And get notified about latest news, events and more.