Target Gender Equality 2022-2023
Target Gender Equality is a gender equality accelerator programme for participating companies of the UN Global Compact. Through facilitated performance analysis, capacity-building workshops, peer-to-peer learning, and multi-stakeholder dialogue at the country level, Target Gender Equality will support companies engaged with the UN Global Compact in setting and reaching ambitious corporate targets for women’s representation and leadership.
Companies participating in Target Gender Equality have the opportunity to deepen the implementation of the Women’s Empowerment Principles and strengthen their contribution to Sustainable Development Goal 5.5, which calls for equal women representation, participation, and leadership in business globally. Companies will be equipped with the latest data and research supporting the business case for gender equality and gain insights from UN partners and experts on how to accelerate progress on gender equality.
Global Compact Network Lebanon, UAE, Jordan, and KSA are joining forces on the Target Gender Equality Global Impact Accelerator within the MENA Region to mobilize a regional corporate movement aimed at fostering gender parity within the private sector.
- Confidently set ambitious and realistic corporate targets for gender equality demonstrating commitment and action to your employees, investors and other stakeholders
- Understand your current gender equality performance through the facilitated use of the Women’s Empowerment Principles Gender Gap Analysis Tool
- Unpack the business case for gender equality and understand the benefits of diversity and inclusion
- Gain the knowledge you need to increase gender equality related legislation and diversity requirements
- Network with colleagues across all regions in an exclusive Target Gender Equality LinkedIn Group
- Engage in accelerated learning opportunities specific to your country context
- Build a network of peers, UN partners and experts to support your gender equality strategy and work collectively to tackle persistent barriers to gender equality
- Showcase women in your company who are driving business success, sustainability and contributions to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Registrations are open from 15 March 2022 till 30 May 2022
Want to know more?
Join us for one of our upcoming information sessions about the Target Gender Equality Accelerator:
For any additional information, please refer to our Senior Programmes Manager, Susu Smaili at [email protected]
Target Gender Equality Global Coalition
And get notified about latest news, events and more.