TGE MODULE 3: MEASURING AND COMMUNICATING PROGRESS
TGE Module 3, Measuring & Communication Progress, took place on Wednesday, January 26th, 2022, in partnership with Global Compact Network UAE and Jordan. This session was facilitated by Mrs. Nadine Al Achy and Mrs. Maria Kidney from Out of the Box, with a remarkable interaction from the UN Women.
The UN Women intervention showcased the progress of the Women Empowerment Principles (WEPs) implementation in Lebanon. They outlined the WEPs journey and demonstrated the importance for each company to be a WEPs signatory. At the end of their intervention, they gave a glimpse of the WEPs plans for 2021-2022 in Lebanon.
In this session, the participants learned how to measure the diversity progress to assess their implemented DEI actions in their workplace, as well as the importance of communicating this progress to the different stakeholders.
Major points discussed in this Module:
- Learn about what and how to measure progress of diverse representation in your workforce.
- Learn how to course correct when progress stalls.
- Understand the role of accountability and transparency in tracking progress.
- Understand the importance of communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Action planning for measuring the progress of key strategies at your organization.
Congratulations to all the participants for achieving a milestone in the road of the gender equality journey.
Participating Companies from Lebanon
Participating Companies from UAE
Participating Companies from Jordan
And get notified about latest news, events and more.