Young SDG Innovators Programme (YSIP)
The YSIP 2019-2020 program is currently ongoing, therefore all sessions are exclusive to the innovators who have already registered and were chosen for the 11-month program. However, stay tuned to know when registration opens for YSIP 2020-2021 !
The Young SDG Innovators Programme (YSIP) is an accelerator to engage your company’s brightest and best talent in not only advancing your sustainability efforts but also driving innovation and delivering tangible solutions with potential market value for your company. During the YSIP, young professionals in Global Compact companies work in teams to explore new innovations and learn how to identify opportunities and develop solutions that are relevant to their companies and advances the SDGs. Companies are able to take advantage of the UN Global Compact’s global-local structure, teams will have the opportunity to work with and learn from other young professional teams and leading sustainability and innovation thinkers in their country and across the world.
CREATING AN INNOVATION CULTURE IN YOUR COMPANY
Encourage cross-functional collaboration and increase the capacity of your employees’ ability to think in new ways and embrace breakthrough mindsets that will support them in developing the new ideas, solutions and models that address your real business needs.
ATTRACTING AND RETAINING TOP TALENT
Increase the knowledge and capacity of your future business leaders and nurture “intrapreneurs” within the company by developing their knowledge of sustainable business strategies, drivers and tools.
FUTURE PROOFING YOUR BUSINESS
Set your company and employees to be fit to operate in an ever-changing business environment encouraging the development of concrete projects and solutions that respond to present and future challenges and opportunities related to the SDGs.
SEIZING SDG OPPORTUNITIES
Tap into a global Network of young Innovators, experts, mentors with the latest case studies and innovative SDG business solutions to achieve the SDGs and take advantage of the market opportunities they present.
The programme offers your employees the following blended learning opportunities:
– In-person and virtual learning sessions |Access to innovation and sustainability thought-leaders to understand breakthrough technologies, industry disruption and business models through a series of learning workshops
– Team Challenges |Hands on collaborative learning experiences allowing participants to apply tools and skills to real business problems and scenarios
– Live Case Studies| Insight from real-life examples and field visits to serve as inspiration and models in various context
– Feedback/Sparring Sessions | Taking advantage of the collective knowledge and expertise of global participants to challenge ideas, inspire new thinking and test and refine project solutions
– Mentoring and Coaching | Guidance from ideation and design to development and supporting participants to take their ideas forward within their companies.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
As a participating company of the UN Global Compact and Global Compact Network Lebanon, your company is eligible to nominate up to three (3) high-performing young professionals for this inaugural programme. This programmeis designed to target:
•High-performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact
•35 years or younger
•Interest in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies
Registration opens early Summer: https://unglobalcompact.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Jwr1CTP4feKodL
Got more questions?
Contact: Ms. Bruna Elias
And get notified about latest news, events and more.