Saint George Schools
Our school is a private school that has three branches in Beirut city. It has all scholar levels, starting from pre-school years (KG’s) reaching secondary academy. The school culturegenerally refers to the beliefs, perceptions, relationships, attitudes and rules that shape and influence every aspect of how Saint George schools function. It encompasses more concrete issues; such as, the physical and emotional safety of students, the orderliness of classrooms and public spaces, and the degree to which a school embraces and celebrates all cultural occasions and students’ continuous success. The positive school culture is conducive to professional satisfaction, morale and effectiveness, as well as to students learning, fulfilment and well-being.
We have both English and French sections in all scholar levels, not to forget having a special centre for special education (SKILD Centre).
We empower learners to acquire, demonstrate and appreciate knowledge. We promote an environment to encourage personal inquiry, social responsibility and academic excellence.
Mission: Our mission at Saint George is to:
- Provide high quality education in a safe, respectful, motivational and a positive school environment.
- Implement a curriculum using a variety of teaching and learning styles in a stimulating learning environment.
- Promote a cooperative learning environment as well as acknowledging the uniqueness of learners by planning differentiated work to foster their skills and creativity.
- Allow learners to take responsibilities for their actions through reflecting on their work and behavior.
- Address student’s social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and psychological needs to achieve optimum benefits from the educational program.
- Prepare learners to demonstrate 21st century skills by showing independence, critical thinking, logical problem solving skills and decision-making.
- Provide enriching and engaging learning resources.